The Gasoline model is only for outdoor use. It is powerful enough to pick up virtually any type of litter and debris found outdoors from dirt, agricultural material and sand, to liter size plastic bottles and metallic objects of similar size.
The Power Vacuum is proudly manufactured in the USA, using 100% Solar renewable Energy. The Elgee Power-Vacs are multi-purpose vacuums that can be used in various environments and for numerous applications. The Power Vacuums are maneuverable, durable and reliable. They can be used on jobs up to 100,000 sq. ft., but no job is over too small. At 40,000 sq. ft. per hour, the Power Vac saves time and money by cleaning 12 times faster than manual broom and rake methods.
The Power Vacs are low maintenance. There are no moving parts such as chains or belts, no gates, hinges, or levers to complicate operations. The machine is always at the right operational height, ready to pick up any size object.
Their design provides for increased suction, enabling the collection of dissimilar litter. A patented design allows objects outside the width of the machine to be vacuumed.
The Quick-Tilt design features a Snap-on Dolly assembly to allow the introduction of large objects into the airstream. It also holds an 11 cu. ft. capacity polyester felt bag, but maintains proper machine balance for titling. The collection bag also has a specifically designed, zippered and screened vent for superior dust control. However, the Gasoline powered Vacuum is not recommended for fine dust
or powdery dirt
. See our Power Sweep
which is ideally suited model, which is ideally suited for those applications.
- Multi-purpose Vacuuming – Ideal for Outdoor applications, Hard Surfaces (e.g. concrete, asphalt, wood) or Artificial Turf*
- Picks up Practically Anything with NO Adjustments
- flat stock, paper cups, cans, glass, sand, leaves & grass clippings (on hard surfaces) and more
- Used for: streets & sidewalks, parking lots, airport ramps, school yards, playgrounds, etc.
- Convert from Vacuum to Blower for leaves and grass clippings
- Not recommended for fine dust or powdery dirt – See the Elgee Power Sweep
* Depending on condition of artificial turf and adhesion, the artificial turf could be damaged. Contact us at 800.742.0400 to determine if the Elgee Power Vacuum is recommended.
To include but not limited to:
- Stadiums / Arenas
- Shopping Malls
- Sports Complexes
- Camp Grounds
- Municipal Garages
- Residential Complexes
- Industrial / Commercial Parks
- Amusement Parks
- Gasoline (shown), Electric, Propane or Battery Powered
- Available in Three Sweep Widths: 23″, 30″ or 40″
- Maneuverable – only 54″ Long
- Cleans up to 40,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Patented Tapered Intake – Side Collection
- Exclusive Booster Baffle – Picks Up More Difficult Litter
- Rugged, All Welded Steel Body
- No Chains, Belts or Unnecessary Moving Parts
- Impeller Shaft Guard – Prevents String, Wire, etc. from Wrapping Around & Binding on Shaft
- Snap-On Dolly Assembly – Carries Weight of Bag
- Exclusive Deflector Baffle Protects Operator
- Easily Transportable in a Mini-Van, Van, Trailer Bed or Pick-up Truck
- Low Maintenance
- 1 Year Warranty
Note: 23″ sweep width is a custom option and not standard
To assist with determining the right unit to use, visit our Model Comparison
Clean Hard-to-Reach areas, simply with the Instant Action Hose
|6 HP Briggs Stratton Engine
||23″, 30″ or 40″
|10 HP Briggs Stratton Engine
||23″, 30″ or 40″
|5.5 HP Honda Engine
||23″, 30″ or 40″
Unit is equipped with a TB-03 Rot Resistant Polyester Felt Bag
23” Width is a customized width and not standard
Hose Adapter. (If hose will possibly be added in the future, the Hose Adapter MUST be ordered on initial purchase; it cannot be added subsequently.)
Models with the Factory Ready Instant Action Hose include the Hose Adapter
are available to enhance any of the Elgee Power-Vacuums. Many of these accessories enable cleaning in different environments; for example: Instant Action Hose, Leaf Blower Attachment, Magnetic Bar Assembly, Tow Bar and more.
Custom Accessories, to meet unique or customer specific solutions, are available upon request.