For use where gasoline and propane engines become a hazard, use of two 12 volt deep cycle type batteries produce a 24 volt system for longer operation time. An optional charger is available. Batteries may be charged on the Power Vac by plugging into the charger, or batteries may be removed to a charging table and a fresh set replaced for continuous use. Depending on batteries, 90 minutes of operation are available. Batteries purchased locally.
1 HP D.C. Motor rated at 3200 RPM. Features a polarized plug for re-charging batteries.
The Power Vacuum is proudly manufactured in the USA using 100% Solar renewable Energy. The Elgee Power-Vacs are multi-purpose vacuums that can be used in various environments and for numerous applications. The Power Vacuums are maneuverable, durable and reliable. They can be used ideally on jobs up to 100,000 sq ft but no job is too small. At 40,000 sq ft per hour, the Power Vac saves time and money by cleaning 12 times faster than manual broom and rake methods.
The Power Vacs are low maintenance. There are no moving parts such as chains or belts, no gates, hinges, or levers to complicate operations. The machine is always at the right operation height, ready to pick up any size object.
Their design provides for increased suction enabling the collection of dissimilar litter. A patented design allows objects outside the width of the machine to be vacuumed.
The Quick-Tilt design features a Snap-on Dolly assembly to allow the introduction of large objects into the airstream. It also holds an 11 cu. ft. capacity polyester felt bag but maintains proper machine balance for titling. The collection bag also has a specifically designed zippered screened vent for superior dust control. However, not recommended for fine dust or powdery dirt. See our Power Sweep which is ideally suited for those applications.
- Multi-purpose Vacuuming – Ideal for Indoor Areas with Hard Surfaces e.g., Concrete, Asphalt, Finished Floors, Tile
- Picks up Practically Anything with NO Adjustments
- Dirt, paper, paper cups, glass, metallic shavings, wood shavings, straw, dry animal waste and more
- Used for: showrooms, theaters, cargo trailers, carpentry shops, hallways, packing and staging areas, etc.
- Not recommended for Fine Dust or Powdery Dirt – See the Elgee Power Sweep
To include but not limited to:
- Sports Complexes
- Warehouses / Factories
- Distribution Centers
- Shopping Malls
- Airport Terminals
- Hotels / Resorts
- Horse Stables / Barns
- Battery (shown), Electric, Gasoline or Propane Powered
- Operates Cleanly; No Combustible Fuels
- Untethered from Electric Power Source as with Electric Powered
- Two Sweep Widths: 30″ or 40″
- Maneuverable – only 54″ Long
- Cleans up to 40,000 sq ft per hour
- Patented Tapered Intake – Side Collection
- Exclusive Booster Baffle – Picks Up More Difficult Litter
- Rugged, All Welded Steel Body
- No Chains, Belts or Unnecessary Moving Parts
- Impeller Shaft Guard – Prevents String, Wire, etc. from Wrapping Around & Binding on Shaft
- Snap-On Dolly Assembly – Carries Weight of Bag
- Exclusive Deflector Baffle Protects Operator
- Transportable in Van or on Trailer
- Low Maintenance
- 1 Year Warranty
Power Vac – Battery Powered
Cover Long Distances,
40” Sweep Width,
Untethered to Power Source,
Ideal Indoor Useage
To assist with determining the right unit to use, visit our Model Comparison
|1 HP DC Motor 24V 3200 RPM
||30″ or 40″
Use of two 12 volt deep cycle type batteries produce a 24 volt system for longer operation time. Battery run time is about 90 minutes.
Features a polarized plug for re-charging batteries.
Unit is equipped with a TB-03 Rot Resistant Polyester Felt Bag
Note: Batteries purchased locally.
Battery charger available
Hose Adapter (If hose will possibly be added in the future, the Hose Adapter MUST be ordered on initial purchase; it cannot be added subsequently)
Models with the Factory Ready Instant Action Hose includes the Hose Adapter
Optional Accessories are available to enhance any of the Power-Vacuums. Many of these accessories enable cleaning in different environments; for example: Instant Action Hose, Magnetic Bar Assembly, Tow Bar and more.
Custom Accessories, to meet unique or customer specific solutions, are available upon request.