Paint chips vary in size and shape from small to large flakes making it difficult to pick up the paint chips with one pass especially if using a broom. Using tarps is awkward and clumsy; however, you can take control of the mess with an Elgee Power Vac :
- Brush Assembly
- Auto Baffle Assembly (Option) – Enhanced hose suction
- Instant Action Hose (Option) – 4″ diameter x 10′ long
The negatives to broom sweeping is that it takes 10 times longer and compromises efficiency leaving smaller grainy particles behind which could impact the environment.
Bulky Paint Chip Debris
Power Vac Propane Model
Paint Chip cleanup is a part of many numerous projects which involve scrapping paint off walls, doors, trim and floors: renovating a facility, re-mediating damage, etc.The cleanup is just as time consuming as the main work. Often tarps are used but then they need to be picked up and debris collected for disposal. Depending on size or number of tarps, the cleanup is clumsy and involves cleaning and folding the tarps. Similarly if paint floor paper is used.
Take control and make cleanup easy and efficient using an Elgee Power Vacuum. After vacuuming up the paint chips, simply remove the collection bag and dispose of the chips in the appropriate receptacle.
If you are a commercial or industrial Painter, Remediation Company, Renovation, Repair and Painting Company or Property Management Company and still using tarps, paper and brooms, talk with one of our associates to learn how the Power Vac can make you work easier. Models are available for outside or inside applications.
Paint Chip Indoor Clean Up with Power Vac Propane Model
Gasoline, Propane, Electric or Battery Powered Model
- Power to pick up a various size paint chips including other litter on the floor or ground: glass, small pieces of cardboard, plastic wrap, metallic objects, e.g., nails, bolts, soda cans, etc.
- With a simple activation, increase the suction when using the Instant Action Hose with the Auto Baffle.
- Instant Action Hose reaches into corners, tight areas, crevices, grates, etc. Simply pull the hose wand out of the on-board holster and place the hose nozzle where needed (no special hook ups, no stopping the engine).
- The Brush assembly mounts in the front of the vacuum to loosen debris. It is spring loaded and maintains constant pressure to eliminate continuous brush adjustments during operation.
- Walk Behind unit, 54″ long; easy to operate and maneuver – zero turning radius making it easy to work around equipment, trailers, walls, etc.
- 30” and 40″ Wide Models enabling wide sweep coverage.
- Need narrow sweep width, the 23″ Wide model is a customized sweep width and available for Gasoline Model and Electric Models.
- Durable metal housing, frame and impeller can take a beating with most debris and litter encountered.
- Impeller design prevents binding of impeller shaft by string, plastic wrap, and alike
Time & Money – Manual brooms are labor intensive, disperses more than is swept up and does little to pick up all the paint chips and grainy particles including that left in cracks and crevices. Removing paint chips ultimately prevents the paint chip from getting into waste water outlets, neighboring properties, and possibly airborne depending on the paint flake size.The Elgee Power-Vac:
- is 10 times faster than using a manual broom
- reduces the manual effort thus saving time and money
- provides the suction necessary to pick up the paint chips and particles out of floor crevices
- the Instant Action Hose keeps operator from having to use two or more pieces of equipment to clean open and congested (hard to reach) floor areas.
The 634-G gasoline model Power Vacuum was used in the outdoor solution while the 634-LP was used indoors; however, based on your specific needs and environment, one of the other Power Vac models may serve your needs. Visit our Power Vac Model Selection page or visit the Power Vacuum Description page.
You may have unique or non-standard cleaning requirements. Customized equipment solutions are available.
To learn more, contact us, or check out our Custom Solutions section.