Voyager Turbo modular vacuum
system enables multi
-application cleaning with the versatility of a Shoulder Sling Vacuum or a Canister/ Drum Vacuum, in commercial and industrial applications.The core of the system is the Turbo Transformer Power Head, which uses massive airflow to clean up debris with ease. It will quickly collect most any type of dry, light debris with the included standard accessory kit.
The ultimate, in modular cleaning systems, can be transformed in seconds to the Shoulder Sling Vacuum with the help of the Turbo Portable Kit.
Convert the Turbo Transformer in seconds to the larger capacity Drum unit with the Transformer Drum Kit. Maneuverable, with a large capacity disposable debris collection bag, this unit is ideal for larger jobs. You can also reach into tight areas, hard to reach ledges and other above-floor areas with the Transformer's flexible hose.
This cleaning system is able to be enhanced with various accessories in order to meet your specific cleaning conditions.
Not sure which configuration meets you cleaning solution needs? Contact us
to discuss what fits your needs.
Shoulder Sling Vacuum
Turbo Transformer Drum
- Lint and Fiber Cleanup
- Wood and Metal Shavings
- Plastic Debris and Pellets
- Vent Screens
- Styrofoam Peanuts & Popcorn
- Cans And Cups
To include but not limited to:
- Restaurants / Catering Halls
- Parking Lots
- Bowling Alleys
- Skating Rinks
- Wood or Metal Shops
- Post Offices
- Distribution Centers
- Amusement Parks
- Industrial Facilities:
Turbo Portable Shoulder Sling Vacuum:
Turbo Drum / Canister Vacuum:
- Advanced impact resistant Turbo fan creates 500 CFM airflow
- Motor peaks at 5 HP to pick up bulky debris with ease
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum housing for long term use
- Lightweight – weighs only 13 lbs. (5.9 kg)
- Easy-to-empty zippered collector bag is machine washable
- Overload protection prevents motor burnout
- Safety limit switch allows motor to operate only when cover or accessories are locked in place
- 5 year limited warranty
- UL listed and CE approved
(With the feature set above, the Drum / Canister Vacuum also features):
- 55 gallon polyethylene drum
- Custom molded lid with integral filter
- 5 caster universal dolly
- 4” dia. flexible collection hose (10 ft.)
- 4” dia. intake chute
- Disposable drum liners
Motor: 5 peak HP
Airflow: 500 CFM
Static Pressure: 15″ water lift
Bag Capacity: 3 cubic feet
Inlet: 4″ to 2 1/2″ Diameter
Power: Available in 100V, 115V and 230V – 50/60 Hz.
Optional Accessories to change the unit’s configuration or extend it's reach, such as extension tubes or replacement parts, are also available. Contact us
to learn what is available for your needs.